Tuesday, October 4, 2011

SMART Goals

The goal from my bucket list that I am choosing to expand upon with the SMART goal setting parameters is my goal of getting accepted in veterinary school at Iowa State upon graduating with my BS in Animal Science.

This goal is very specific which covers the (S) portion of SMART.

It is measurable (M) in the way that it can be evaluated upon completion of my undergraduate program if I have been accepted or not.

I would say the goal is certainly attainable (A) because I am aware of my capabilities and I know I can do it.

My goal is neither too easy nor too difficult. Therefore, I would say that it is a realistic (R) goal.

It is definitely a time bound goal (T) because I am currently working on it and will continue to until I graduate.

The SMART goal method helps me see that I can achieve my goal if I work hard, stay focused, and believe in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment